Senin, 11 Februari 2019

DEMETRACOIN ICO - Rebuilding Urban Areas

Hello Golos Community, this new post I want to introduce about a very interesting and good project that is Demetracoin, and for more details, let's just go to the following discussion:
What is Demetracoin?
The Demetracoin platform is the first project based on blockchain technology with the main goal being to rebuild urban areas.
What we will do?
We will build the ecological cities of the future.
Watch this video!
In the last decades, the non-stop urbanization has subtracted a lot of space from nature, replacing it with residential and highly polluting industrial areas. A real wild cementification.
Today’s human being has totally lost the connection with his own planet.
Technology has become even more complex and often does not reward the community with the desired results.
Demetracoin will start with the acquisition of unused lands in urban areas, where green islands will be created. Inside these islands, free fruit trees will be planted and green areas will be opened with free Wi-Fi where it will be possible to work outdoors, in the middle of nature.
Demetracoin owners will have access to all the services offered by the platform.
The first land will be acquired in Italy at the gates of Bergamo, one of the Italian economic capitals. Within this land we will create an innovative eco-sustainable park. During the expansion phase of the Demetra network, the areas of the future parks will be decided alongside the community.
How to transform former industrial areas, non-building areas and non-building zones, in Demetra Islands, innovation parks where the green urban areas, sustainable buildings and mobility of the future will be dominant.
Its name will be Demetra Island, the new Science, Innovation and Knowledge Park, that will cover defined areas in all the biggest cities in the world. Parks will extend on a million square metre surface, where offices, research centres, universities, residences and urban agricultural areas will raise. Many engineers, architects, agronomist, land surveyors and all the Demetracoin staff will develop project to define the park identity, and to choose the better marketing strategies for local, national and worldwide promotion.
Anyone who will invest inCITY AS THE AGENT OF INNOVATION
“From their birth, around 10 thousand of years ago (said the founders), cities have always been the major agents of innovation. And innovation itself is at the centre of this project, by which Demetra Islands will become a place where to experiment new ways of working, researching, inhabiting, living together and moving around. The project aims to set new standards for urban transformations processes, planning the development of a green quarter, with public spaces full of life, where innovation is realized with an open planning approach.
With Demetra Island, the Science, Innovation and Knowledge Park, cities will begin to be the new global hub for services and research in life sciences. A project that will be unique and singular in the international landscape, becoming a model for a sustainable city to be shown to the world. Demetracoin project will bring a global change in the human lifestyle, towards a sustainable future.
The site will be one of the first in the world to have autonomous cars and will be a barrier against pollution and city chaos, thanks to a dense network of pedestrian and cycling paths, green islands and body of waters. Demetra Island will be a futuristic quarter, designed for the internet of things (IOT) and for a driverless mobility, sustainable and completely enveloped in nature.
Demetracoin is a token generated within the Ethereum blockchain.
Our aim is to put the crowd in contact with the use of this new technology and this will possible thanks to the simplicity of Ethereum platform.
The max supply is 990 millions and 80% will be sold, the remaining 20% will be divided by the members of the team and all proceeds will be used for the realization of the project.
  • 990 millions
  • 80% will be sold
  • 20% team
March 2018 {idea}
April 2018 {white paper}
November 2018 {ERC-20 token creation}
December 2018 {first green island design}
Year 2019 {start work of first green Demetra island}
Year 2020 {presentation of the first green Demetra island}
Year 2021 {worldwide expansion of the Demetra network)
Year 2025 {first 100% eco-friendly city for Demetracoin owners}
To find more relevant details please follow several sources for the following references:
Author: SanZoldyck
My ETH: 0xc57F5E28B98a12c8f4cC3f4C02d8B77546deF545

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar